What's your plan for your character

Prawn185

Registered
G Coin
1,576G
Let's make this a mega thread to discuss what you're going to do with your character, goals & ambitions. (Don't use these for Meta-gaming)

BobbieBrown

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
LEO
Whitelisted
Registered
G Coin
3,763G
Barry Benson is a Irish man who grew up in the middle of Darndale in North Dublin. He has had a tough up bringing with a Single Mam that works her ass off on the daily and his father went for a packet of smokes and never came back. Barry had a lot of friends growing up all across Dublin City from the trusted friends to snakes. He got on well with everybody as he started to get older in his late teens he fell into the wrong crowd in Dublin. He got the taste of quick and risky money from selling drugs or robbing cars and street racing down the m50 towards Tallaght. The greed took over the addiction of quick money hit fast it went from robbing one car per week and chopping it for parts to about 5 per week constant cash until the 22 of January 2020. The day it all went wrong he robbed a Bmw M4 that was gps tracked by the posh owner in D4 also known as Sandyford this Bmw was nothing like Barry's normal Micras or 206s this was a 8k money steak. As he robbed the car and left the driveway of some posh guys house he was hitting speeds of 120 mph along the m50 smiling and tunes blearing he gets as far as Crumlin and pulls into the chop shop. Barry start ripping the car apart and organising the scrap parts. Blue lights come flashing sirens its the Garda Rory screams fuck its the pigs. Barry's quick thinking runs out the back door and leaves Rory the owner of the chop shop to take the heat. Barry gets home and packs up all his belongings and tells his mother what's after happening. The next day arrives and Barry and his Mam check Air Lingus for flights and times and price of tickets for a one way flight to Los Santos. He books the flight and grabs his passport. The taxi pulls up outside and Robbie hugs his Ma goodbye

Barry Benson lands in LSA walks through the terminal and through customs. All is clear the heat hits his pale skin as he walks out the double glass automatic door. There is a taxi sitting outside the front door. Barry grabs the back door and opens it and hops in. The taxi man asks where do you want to go? Barry replies take me to the closest motel. The Taxi man drives to Elign Ave and drops Barry off. Barry unpacks his shit in his motel and takes a nap. Later that evening Barry goes down to the lobby and finds a leaflet on the main desk Hayes Autos is Hiring go to City hall to apply. Barry walks out of the motel and rents a bicycle and cycles up to City hall to apply for his job at Hayes Autos. He is excited to see if he gets the job and returns back to the motel for a sleep.

The following day Barry gets a email from Hayes Auto for a interview Barry hops on his push bike and drops by the clothes store on Forum drive the place looks sketchy so he doesn't stay to long he goes in and gets his suit for the interview and cycles away as fast as he can. He makes it to Hayes autos at 2pm bang on time. The interview goes perfect and he gets the job. Little does he know Mr Hayes repos cars from dodgy people but the story will reveal

Devileye

Registered
G Coin
65G
my ch. name Ali Tayib
my story :

My name is Ali Tayib. I am from amman Jordan and I am 32 years old. My brother (Mahmoud Tayeb) and I have lived alone for 25 years (orphans / bad story) in a very difficult period. Unfortunately, we lost my father and my mother in a car accident when they were heading to pick us up from school.

Since childhood, we loved to eat, so we used to work in dish washing for a restaurant to be able to live, but we did not spend our money to buy food and drink.

We only eat the rest of the food from the customers to provide a truck that sells kebab and burgers.

After assembling the food truck we were doing well and everyone liked our special mix. Unfortunately, one day the truck was stolen and we returned to scratch ... Then we were depressed like we were defeated.

then someone offered me to be a boxer (because I am tall and strong ) in street fights and I will get 20,000 dollars. I first heard about this large sum, I was excited and told my brother, 'I will do anything to get this money.' With it, we can start a new life in America (American Dream). We will become the best chief's and have a private truck for selling food.

So I started training hard and all my thinking was about the money, and after a while the street championship started in boxing and I was at that time defeating the best street fighter and the people there were calling me the Muhammad Ali Clay of America.

After I got the money, we started the (American Dream) and my brother told me you can become the best chief and also the best boxer.

Let this dream begin.

(to be Best chief and the best boxer . iam comming america be ready to meat Ali ).

Spitz760

LEO
Whitelisted
Registered
G Coin
680G
My character would have a backstory as follows: This characters dad was a TRUE acholic and his mom was a junkie, this character is only 8 years old when he starts witnessing things like his dad beating up his mom day in and day out. This continues throughout his life all they way up until he is 15, why 15 you might ask! Well I'll tell you. He was coming home from school one day and walks in through the front door only to find his dad beating the shit out of his mom till eventually killing her. This kid is terrified and does not know what to do, so he runs out the door and calls the cops as his first instinct. He sees so many police surround the house and hopes that his mom is still alive but his biggest fear becomes a reality, once he is told that his mom is dead, he fills up with anger and different emotions because he feels like he didn't do anything to save her in the past years because he was such a pussy to do anything about it and didn't know what to do. That is not the worst part about it my friends. It keeps going! A couple of days go by and he notices that his dad is no longer in jail, when he see's him sitting in the front porch drinking his 40 while smoking a cigar he looks at him straight in the eyes and his dad looks at him back with a smirk in his face. The kid feels like strangling him right that second but he is just to afraid to do it. The kid then goes to the police station to find out why he is not locked up, officers tell him that there was not enough evidence and that they could not charge him with anything because those were bruises his mom already had. What I didn't tell you in the beginning is that his dad used to be an officer, so his friends bailed him out and let him get away with murder pretty much. Once the kid reaches the age of 18 his dad actually dies of a heart attack. The kid then decides that he wants to be a cop for 3 reasons, the first one is for his mom because he felt like he could've done more but did not have the courage to do anything, the second reason is because he does not want this to happen to anyone else, and three to not let corrupt cops get away with murder. THE END!! Hope you enjoyed. Felt real to me!!

Top Bottom