Communication between cop & crim

Howdy D

LEO
Whitelisted
Registered
G Coin
316G
Not quite sure if something like this would be possible to implement, but adding door jams that police could have access to could greatly help having open dialogue on scenes like bank robberies or jewelry heists. Rather than having to go back and forth opening doors and forcing both sides to expose themselves in doorways, police can place a door jam to hold the door open and it may help both sides communicate if they were able to hold positions on their respective side.

kdotwhy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Lawyer
LEO Command
LEO
Whitelisted
Registered
G Coin
1,300G
This is a solid idea, we talked about it and we can potentially use props. But in the meantime it would be sick if the cop who is negotiating would provide his phone number and then the person robbing can call the cop and use the phone to negotiate almost like real life negotiations. Let me know your thoughts on this? Now that everything is anonymous it takes the power gaming aspect out of it.

Howdy D

LEO
Whitelisted
Registered
G Coin
316G
This is a solid idea, we talked about it and we can potentially use props. But in the meantime it would be sick if the cop who is negotiating would provide his phone number and then the person robbing can call the cop and use the phone to negotiate almost like real life negotiations. Let me know your thoughts on this? Now that everything is anonymous it takes the power gaming aspect out of it.
100% that’s a great idea. Creates the open line of communication with no barriers and no extras needed that could potentially cause issues. I will definitely start doing this if I’m on a negotiation from now on

Top Bottom