Weasel News

Illegal raids, missing warrants, a confused judge, and angry citizens. LIVE VIDEOS INCLUDED Report by: Jonathan and Leona Fox Article by: Leona Fox Mid-day June 9th, 2021 a series of tweets were sent out claiming that the LSPD had been conducting illegal raids on local residents in the South side of town. Pulling up to the LSPD we found a group of young men having a conversation with several police officers, questioning the legality of said raids. These men, known for their involvement...

Biscutino’s Owner: Chip Biscut Rating: 4.5/5 stars My first encounter with Chip Biscut and his Italian Eatery Biscutino’s was actually a day earlier than the visit of this article, but when given a chance to return as a representative of Weasel News… I quickly jumped at the opportunity. The first time, I was brand new to the city and starving when I saw Chips Ad for delivery. Not having a car and wanting to visit the establishment, I offered Chip a deal. Come pick me up and bring me the...

06/05/21 New Businesses On The Rise As The City Grows As the city grows, it's only common sense that small businesses will start to pop up. This is absolutely the case for business owner Chip Biscut. He now owns (in partnership) the Davis Mega Mall, I've been told to expect all types of goods being sold there, groceries, fast food, and even tools! Not only has Biscut acquired the Mega Mall but also a lovely Italian restaurant on Strawberry and Atlee Street. Expect a full review of...

05/21/2021 Deputy Chief John Locke Passes Away Attendants of John Locke's funeral Deputy Chief John Locke of the LSPD passes away. Officers and civilians alike showed in mass to attend his funeral. Speaking to an officer I was told that the entire LSPD is stricken with grief and is severely missing Locke and that it will never be the same without him. "He was a good man" spoke one Officer. I myself had spoken to John Locke on a few occasions about some articles that I was writing and...
Top Bottom